1/2 tsp garlic
1 pkg crescent rolls
3 slices ham
- Roll ham around cheese and place on wide end of crescent placing a little away from edge.
- Roll Crescent 1 time and press the edge down to itself.
- Roll a 2nd time and press outside edges to themselves.
- Roll over again and flip sides to the top side of crescent and press into itself. Wrap tail over top of crescent and press the tip into the crescent lightly.
- Place garlic into melted butter. You can omit the garlic it you would like to. Place bundle in butter and roll. Place in pan and bake at the temperature and time on the package.